Built In’s newest awards program: The Employer Branding Awards recognizes companies, individuals and campaigns that take employer branding to the next level. The 2022 Employer Branding Awards will highlight winners from four different categories: Best Employer Branding Campaigns, Employer Branding Champions, Employer Branding Activators and Employer Branding Influencers.
Check out who won our 2022 Employer Branding Awards.
Entrants can submit for as many categories as they’d like and can submit multiple nominations for each category. The category details listed below provide more information on which categories are recognizing a campaign, individual or company. Ideally someone from your HR department or employer branding team will submit these nominations.
Each category will have Gold, Silver, and Bronze winners.
* Note: Companies and individuals must be based in the U.S. to be eligible for the Employer Branding Awards.
Nominations are due Monday, August 8 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
● Best Employer Branding Campaigns – Recognizing the best employer branding campaigns that resonated the most with candidates
● Employer Branding Champions – Recognizing organizations who use employer branding as a pillar in their recruitment strategy
● Employer Branding Activators – Recognizing the individual employer branding leaders within the organization
● Employer Branding Influencers – Recognizing organizations who are introducing and influencing a new or different approach to employer branding
You will receive an email confirmation from [email protected] saying your submission has been received along with your completed nomination form.
Winners will be featured in an article on our national platform, BuiltIn.com, which attracts millions of users each month. Built In will also be sharing a press release and have a dedicated social plan to promote the winners.
2022 Employer Branding Award recipients will receive a physical award recognizing their win. We also will provide winners with digital assets to help them promote their win externally.
2022 Employer Branding Award winners will be announced in late August.
2022 Employer Branding Awards winners will be notified via email.
No. Companies or individuals must be located in the U.S. to be eligible for the 2022 Employer Branding Awards.
No. The number of nominations a company, individual or campaign receives will not impact award decisions.
A panel of esteemed leaders will serve as judges and select the winners for the 2022 Employer Branding Awards.
No. It is free to submit nominations for our Employer Branding Awards.
No. All companies and individuals who are based in the U.S. are able to be nominated. There are no requirements to be a paying partner of Built In to submit a nomination. Also, there is no benefit to being a Built In partner when choosing winners.