1. Visit Google’s Campaign URL Builder to create your company’s custom UTM parameters
2. Enter the URL for your Built In Jobs page or the specific URL of a Job you want employees to promote.
For example: https://www.builtinchicago.org/company/built/jobs or https://www.builtinchicago.org/job/engineer/software-engineer/00000
3. Use “welcomekit” as the Source and your company’s name as the Campaign
4. Share the UTM tagged URLs with the appropriate employees. If there are too many roles to create unique URLs for each, inform employees to add:
?utm_source=welcomekit&utm_campaign=yourcompanyname to the end of any job links they share on social media.
The [Department] team at [company] is growing! We’re hiring for a passionate [open role] to help us [company mission or primary objective this year].
The ideal candidate will have [x] years of experience in [role or function], but what we value most is [core element of the company culture].
You can learn more about the role on Built In [Market]:
[link to role]
View the role or share with others that may be interested! We’re excited to accomplish great things this year and add more members to our awesome team.
What’s the best thing about working at [company]?
[your favorite element of the company culture or your team].
We’re hiring for multiple roles [or specific role] at [company] and are excited to continue growing our team and [company mission or primary objective this year].
You can learn more about the role on Built in [Market]:
[link to role or jobs page]
Feel free to reach out if you or anyone you know has any questions about our opening(s)!
Join us! [Company] is hiring for a [open role] to join our [team] team!
Learn more about the role here: [Link to role]
Reach out if you or anyone you know has questions about the role!
1. Write a custom post or leverage one of the handy social media templates.
2. Include our UTM tracked link in your social post.
3. Upload our custom “We’re Hiring” graphic to your social post.
4. Upload our custom “We’re Hiring” background image to your LI profile.
5. Sit back and watch the job applications roll in!