● Must work in a technical capacity. Nominee must work in a technical capacity at their company which may include but is not limited to these roles: software developer, full-stack engineer, product manager, solutions architect, data scientist, etc.
● Works in the U.S. for a company full-time. Nominee must be employed full-time by a company and work in the United States. Nominations for freelancers, contractors or those employed by an agency or consultancy will not be considered.
● Are rising in their career.
Nominee may not hold a C-level or VP-level position. Eligible nominees will hold an individual contributor, manager or director-level position.
● Leverages technical knowledge to skillfully challenge conventions and generate positive, high-impact outcomes.
● Regularly demonstrates ingenuity and creative applications of technology.
● Strategically prioritizes execution measures to effectively transform novel ideas into new value.
● Demonstrates strong leadership capabilities through initiative, accountability and collaboration.
● Effectively communicates new ideas, as well as their business value and broader impact on processes, products, customer satisfaction, etc.
● Questions assumptions regarding the significance of products and data, pushing the boundaries of technology.